Lodestar/Lenskold Group’s Brand Measurement Assessor℠ Provides Continuous Improvement Support
Princeton, NJ, March 21, 2018 – First introduced in 2015 and refined in the years since, Lodestar Advisory Partners’ and Lenskold Group’s joint Brand Measurement Assessor℠ provides clients with the right tools, techniques, and best practices to measure, manage, and continuously improve their brand performance.
“Measuring brand health is not easy. If it was, everyone would already be doing it effectively and actively managing continuous brand performance improvement”, commented Lodestar CEO Dr. Tom Nelson. “The knowledge, skills, and tools required for measurement success are not taught to most marketers during their education and early working years”.
Lenskold Group CEO Jim Lenskold added, “The Assessor utilizes our structured, interdisciplinary methodology for examining your organization’s current brand measurement practices – what’s working, what’s needed, where are new opportunities, etc. – and for providing a roadmap for improving your brand measurements over time”.
In a typical engagement, the Lodestar/Lenskold team examines or creates:
- Current measurement capabilities and processes
- Brand metrics in place and measured outcomes
- Revenue contribution measures
- Practices to quantify the expected results and ROI from brand strategies and media plans
- Measuring planning process
- Brand measurement reporting and deployment (e.g., performance dashboards)
- Fact-based brand decision process
Typical deliverables include:
- Framework for measurements
- Brand insight requirement
- Recommended measurement objectives & priorities
- Guidance to align brand measures to business outcomes
- 6-month measurement plan
- Modification and additions to analytics and modeling, strategic testing
- Reporting and deployment recommendations
- Roadmap for change
Lodestar is an advisory services firm that helps clients create, manage, and utilize information and intelligence of all kinds to solve complex business problems. Our work has two goals: improve business performance and drive growth.
The firm is built around six major practice areas – marketing research and decision sciences, information management, innovation, marketing effectiveness, customer experience management, and strategy acceleration. We also offer specialized services in areas such as competitive intelligence, technology scouting, intellectual property assessment, future forecasting, performance measurement, marketing effectiveness, ROI assessment, strategic planning, sales force effectiveness, and go-to-market strategy.
Lodestar works with Fortune 1000 and SMB clients across a variety of industries, including financial services, healthcare and life sciences, media, publishing, technology, professional services, manufacturing, and the public sector.
For more information visit us at www.lodestarAP.com or via Donatella Monaco at Donatella.Monaco@LodestarAP.com.