SHERYL HAWKES PH.D.
Sheryl is a professionally certified marketing researcher with over 15 years of experience in data analysis and research management. Quantitative and qualitative research experience in multiple industries (consumer products, luxury/premium retail, B2B, technology, financial services, healthcare/pharma), with strongest expertise and interest in Customer Experience and Brand Strategy. Sheryl has advanced education in business, marketing research and biology, she is innovative, entrepreneurial, and forward-thinking, with a unique international perspective.
Expertise & Capabilities
• Research project design and implementation, including qualitative and quantitative research
• Liaise with clients to determine research objectives, and address questions
• Online questionnaire writing, programming, fielding (Qualtrics, Survey Gizmo and others)
• Engage and manage research and analysis contractors and sample vendors
• Basic and advanced analysis (correlation, regression etc.) of data (Wincross, XLStat, SPSS)
• Custom market research report writing (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Present research findings to clients and field follow-on questions
• Design and develop marketing and business analytics dashboards (GoodData.com)
• Provide internal research support, and assist with sales and marketing
• Provide research thought leadership to the entire organization
Recent client includes:
• Directing research projects for major international IT client and regional banks and credit unions.
• Playing a significant role in the development of a Customer Experience dashboard product.
• Implemented a new analytical method that has provided more prioritized and actionable Customer Experience insights for client.
Sheryl holds a B.Sc. (Molecular & Cell Biology, Biochemistry) and Ph.D. (Molecular Genetics) from the University of Auckland, New Zealand and MBA (Marketing) from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.