JEFF CLARK PH.D.
Jeff has over 15 years of practical Market Research experience on both the vendor side (TNS [VP of Marketing Science for the West Region], Frank Magid Associates) and client side (Mattel, Honeywell). Jeff has extensive experience with Advanced Analytics, Modeling, Sampling, and Research Design. He has consulted with Fortune 500 companies such as Microsoft, Google, eBay, Hewlett Packard, Visa, T-Mobile, Nestlé, Starbucks, New Balance, Johnson & Johnson, and NBCUniversal.
Expertise & Capabilities
• Predictive Analytics (regression, logistic regression, discrete choice models, time series models, survival analysis, classification and regression trees)
• Segmentation (hierarchical, k-means, latent class, multi-domain)
• Driver Analysis (Structural Equation Modeling, PLS, Kruskal’s, Multiple Regression)
• Perceptual Mapping (correspondence & vector analyses)
• Discriminant Function Analysis
• Impact Analysis
• Penalty Analysis
• Pricing Analysis (van Westendorp, Garbor-Granger, discrete choice)
Jeff holds a PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience from UCLA, and an MBA from The University of Arizona. He is also a faculty member at the Business College at Western Governors University and has prior teaching experience at the University of North Texas and CUNY Brooklyn College.