Lodestar Introduces The Thought Leadership Management SuiteSM
Princeton, NJ, June 28, 2017 – Lodestar announced today the launch of The Thought Leadership Management Suite℠, a platform of products, tools, resources and consulting services to help clients migrate their thought leadership programs from an occasional, one-off set of projects to an ongoing, high-impact, and increasingly “smarter” strategic marketing platform with demonstrated ROI. support large and mid-sized CPA firms in their growth and advancement efforts.
“We believe this is the strongest set of tools for thought leadership marketers available in the marketplace today”, commented Lodestar CEO Dr. Tom Nelson. “We’ve leveraged over 25 years of related research, in-depth be-briefs with leading practitioners, and audits of 50+ client programs.”
Key elements of the Suite include:
- Lodestar’s proprietary Thought Leadership Maturity Model
- The Business Case for TL Investment
- TL Program Assessor for performance audits
- TL Strategic Roadmap Kit for developing more sophisticated and effective programs
- Navigating Today’s Content Landscape
- Measuring Thought Leadership Performance & ROI
- Monitoring Competitor TL for Competitive Intelligence
- Aligning TL with Overall Marketing Strategy & Mix
- 18 Barriers to TL Success – and how to overcome them
- Best Practices in Mature (Stage5) TL Program Management
Lodestar is an advisory services firm that helps clients create, manage, and utilize information and intelligence of all kinds to solve complex business problems. Our work has two goals: improve business performance and drive growth.
The firm is built around six major practice areas – marketing research and decision sciences, information management, innovation, marketing effectiveness, customer experience management, and strategy acceleration. We also offer specialized services in areas such as competitive intelligence, technology scouting, intellectual property assessment, future forecasting, performance measurement, marketing effectiveness, ROI assessment, strategic planning, sales force effectiveness, and go-to-market strategy.
Lodestar works with Fortune 1000 and SMB clients across a variety of industries, including financial services, healthcare and life sciences, media, publishing, technology, professional services, manufacturing, and the public sector.